Monday 8 August 2011

New page added



Just a short post, I've added a new page to my blog, which can be viewed just below the main photo at the top of my page, Titled "Figures Painted in 2011".
The page contains a list of all the figures I've painted so far this year, and some have a link to a blog post I've previously done on that unit. Unfortunately most of the figures on the list are NOT mine, all the Napoleonics are Posties and the WWII figures are Fran's.
Thanks to Chris from Bunkerhill, for the info on how it's all done!!
Hopefully tomorrow, I'll have a few photos and a small Batrep up about Sundays Napoleonic game!!
Cheers
Ray



12 comments:

  1. Happy to help and see you put it to good use! Interesting approach which is nice as one can see how others use the pages.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's clever! Been wondering how to do that, guess I'll have to pick your brains a bit later on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy, Ray. Far more accomplished than I have done, this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graces her subjects, and her thoughts the king. Supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see that you are incorporating the pages widget into your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ability to add a page is great for the blog, glad to see you take advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always good to have some indication of progress and additional motivation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will be trying this aswell, idea stealer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good idea and as Paul said, good motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea. Not sure I could bring myself to do it, people might know what I actually did, or didn't! :)

    ReplyDelete